Due to special request Occlusion Connections™ is offering the following course dates for those international doctors seeking to come learn with Dr. Clayton Chan in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
International Week 1:
A. International Week I-Levels 1,2,3,4, Each course is US $3145.00. Total for all 4 courses is US $12,580.00.
January 18-19 and January 21-26, 2013
- Level 1 - Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion - Jan. 18-19, 2013
- Level 2 - Advanced Diagnostic Principles - Jan. 21-22, 2013
- Level 3 - Advanced Treatment Planning - Jan. 23-24, 2013
- Level 4 - Micro Occlusion/ Coronoplasty I - Jan. 25-26, 2013
International Week 2:
B. International Week II-K7 Training is US $2100.00 per doctor. Levels 5, 6, 7 Each course is US $3145.00. Total for level 5-7 courses is US $9435.00. Total for all 4 courses including K7 training is US $11,535.00. K 7 training and level 5 is optional if you do not own K7 instrumentation. If you only take Level 6 & 7 then it will be US$6,290.00.
- K7 Occlusal Evaluation Technical Training - May 15-16, 2013
- Level 5 - Neuromuscular Bite Refinement/Advanced K7 Practicum - May 17 & 18, 2013
- Level 6 - Advanced Bite Management - May 20 & 21, 2013
- Level 7 - Advanced Micro Occlusion II - May 22& 23, 2013
You do not have to take International Week II in 2013, but you will have to take International Week I prior to International Week II because all the courses in Week I are prerequisites for Week II.
At this time we are only taking names of interested doctors. All courses will not be confirmed and given unless we have at least 7 commited and paid doctors.
Please feel free to contact Jane regarding any further questions.
To register for courses please contact Jane (Office Administrator):
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
In order to reserve your seat, course registration must be completed with Jane Chan and confirmed with payment. We cannot hold course availability based on verbal confirmation only.
After you have registered for an event, we consider your registration to be a firm commitment for you to attend. With this understanding, we have established the following cancellation policy, which is applicable to all registrations:
All courses at the Occlusion Connections require a $1000.00 transferrable, but nonrefundable deposit with full payment of the tuition 90 days prior to the event.
- If cancellation is made over 90 days before the course date, 50% of the tuition, less the $1000.00 nonrefundable deposit, is eligible for refund, or 100% of the tuition is transferable to another course/date.
- If cancellation is made within 60 to 90 days of the program date, 25% of the tuition is eligible for refund, less the $1000.00 nonrefundable deposit, or 100% of the tuition is transferable to another program/date.
- If cancellation is made within 30 to 60 days of the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable, but 100% of the tuition may be transferred to another program.
- If cancellation is less than 30 days of the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
In addition, Occlusion Connections reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses as necessary. In such case, tuition on deposit may be refunded in full or transferred to a future seminar or course. In no event shall Occlusion Connections be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of course date changes or cancellations.
© 2009 Clayton A. Chan, DDS. All Rights Reserved.
Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry