“In the recent Nationals, I made sure that I had my AgilityGuard for every race, just the same as I made sure I had my helmet.” Giddeon Massie, 16 Time US National Indoor Track Cycling Champion.
Today, I am extremely pleased to announce my partnership in the launch of a new company, Triumphant Athletics Group Inc. (“TAG”). This new company offers a unique line of sports mouth-guard products that are based on the Chan-Optimized Bite™ and the principles of Occlusion Connections. Jane and I have joined with Dr. Joseph Andary and his business colleagues to launch this new venture together, also several of your OC colleagues have come together to act as OC Regional Facilitators.
The launching of this venture will help do several things: 1) It will help generate an awareness among consumers and dentists of the bio-physiology of neuromuscular posture, health and its optimizing influence to athletic performance as taught by Dr. Chan at OC, 2) It will convey a quality product that is supported by a committed group of professionals who are recognized in their field of expertise, 3) It is able to offer a neuromuscular mouth guard at a cost effective price and 4) Its unique product line and protocols bring the neuromuscular mouth guard arena to a new level in optimal performance.
There will be three levels of products, the Phi AgilityGuard which is based on my teachings with application to nature’s Divine Proportions, and the Trophy AgilityGuard based on the Optimized TENs bite. Doctors who have successfully taken Level 5 at OC will also be able to offer a third product based on a K7 Optimized Bite™ (could be offered only on completion of OC Level 5 training).
TAG’s unique approaches in promoting the AgilityGuard:
1. First, the AgilityGuard is the only sports mouth-guard product that I have approved to use the Chan-Optimized Bite™.
2. Second, I have had input into the design of the product to ensure that it satisfies my criteria for quality control.
3. Third, I have developed with Dr. Joseph Andary the training courses for the two products, and we have ensured that they qualify for CE credits.
4. Fourth, TAG already has signed on 3 labs, Space Maintainers Lab, Las Vegas Esthetics and Esthetic Alliance, to fabricate AgilityGuards to my specifications, and I have taken steps to ensure that the appliances will be of high standards.
5. Finally, the Lab Fee for an AgilityGuard is U.S. $250, regardless of the type – you, the doctor, are free to charge whatever fee you believe is appropriate for your expertise. This business model allows you to align your fees with the level of your expertise.
Already, TAG has a number of the best athletes in the U.S. supporting AgilityGuard, including the most decorated U.S. Winter Olympic Athlete, Apolo Ohno, 16 time U.S. National Indoor Track Cycling Champion, Giddeon Massie, and former World No 1 Tri-athlete, Mark Fretta. In addition, TAG has the endorsement of one of the most successful sports scientists in the person of John Schaeffer.
I suggest that you visit TAG’s website, http://www.agilityguard.com/ and urge you to sign up for the online certification courses.
I would ask our Regional Facilitators to share with the rest of you their thoughts regarding TAG, the use of the Agility Tests, and the AgilityGuard itself.