Finding a Neuromuscular Dentist
Your health and well being is important. It is your responsibility to work with those who are qualified and have the ability, skill, knowledge and ability to meet your needs competently and effectively.
Seeing a dentist who has a broader perspective of your dental health beyond traditional concerns for gum disease, crowns, fillings, implants, and routine care, is critical when it comes to addressing more complex bite problems and occlusal issues.
- Orthodontic/orthopedics and
- Comprehensive restorative dentistry
The listed forms of advanced dentistry should not be taken lightly, because they can affect your bite. How the upper and lower jaws relate to one another (the chewing quality, the muscle resting quality, jaw movement quality, jaw joint functioning ability, speaking, yawning, eating ability) is based on what level of quality is your bite. Your bite is a significant and controlling key to the upper extremeties of your postural, functional and structural health!
OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS™ support doctors who have training and post graduate educational knowledge, understanding and abilities to treat their patients comprehensively. OC provides various level of training to our doctors to help refine their skills, knowledge, understanding and awareness as to how best to diagnose and treat.
OC’S FOUNDATIONAL TRAINING comprises a series of courses to refine the skills of today’s clinicians:
- Level 1 – Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion
- Level 2 – Advanced Diagnostic Principles
- Level 3 – Advanced Treatment Planning
- Level 4 – Micro Occlusion/ Coronoplasty I
- Level 5 – Neuromuscular Bite Refinement/Advanced K7 Practicum
- Level 6 – Advanced Bite Management
- Level 7 – Advanced Micro Occlusion II
ADDITIONAL TRAINING IN ORTHO/ORTHOPEDICS
- Ortho 1 – Fundamentals of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Ortho 2 – Initiation of Orthodontic/ Orthopedic Treatment
- Ortho Level 3 – Orthodontic/Orthopedics Mechanics 1