Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us
OC ALUMNI BENEFITS
- Invitation to the Bi-Annual OC Summit
- Eligible to apply for Fellowship, Mastership and Diplomate status by participating in the Exam and case documentation process.
- Use of the OC Logo to be displayed on doctors website (per Terms and Conditions)
- Alumni are encouraged to participate on the “Occlusion Connections On Line Study Club Forum Group“ – a free on line Study Club environment with Dr. Clayton Chan where alumni n interact, communicate, sharpen their diagnostic and clinical skills post, cases, ask questions among their peers to learn from GP experts and orthodontic specialists.
- Alumni are listed on OC’s website “Finding a Gneuromuscular Dentist“ as complimentary benefit for patient referrals.
- Contact Information is listed on Alumni OC Doctors webpage of OC’s website.
- Subject to agreement of the Sharing Information Policy
- Be among the most advanced and elite clinicians in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry in the world.
- Are able to be a Research Associate with colleagues on line doing GNM Research Projects.
LIFE OC ALUMNI
- Those who have successfully fulfilled the criteria for becoming an OC Fellow, OC Master and or OC Diplomate become a Life OC Alumni as long as they maintain in good standing the requirements for Fellowship, Mastership or Diplomate maintenance by fulfiling participating and attendance requirements. (Note; “Life” OC Fellow, “Life” OC Master, Life” OC Diplomate).
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States
702 . 271 . 2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry