Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Dr. Chan’s Blogs
Dr. Clayton Chan speak at Leading Dental Organizations and Study Clubs in North American and Internationally. He is both a practicing clinician, mentor, leader and teacher to many. (Also see his Schedule of Courses). To schedule Dr. Chan for a speaking engagement, contact Jane his lecturing coordinator at: email@example.com.
NMD/ J. Morita Japan Lecture 2015, Southern Japan, Kumomoto region.
Nov. 28-29, 2015
- Fundamental Theory of Neuromusclar Concepts
- Physiologic occlusion
- How to diagnose occlusal problems.
- K7 EMG live person Demonstration – Habitual Resting EMGs (Correct Duotrode Placement)
- Using to TENS to Relax Muscles – Demonstration of Myotrode Placement
- Method to build value for dental treatment during daily busy situation
- Apply the Principles of Physiologic Rest to Achieve Optimal Clinical Results
- Inspecting and evaluating severe TMD cases
- K7 Scan 4/5 Live Myo-centric Bite Demonstration
- Reviewing clinical cases on TMD, orthodontic and aesthetic treatment
- Skill or role of dental staff
- The Latest Topics:
- What is New in version 14 K7 Update
- Restorative Techniques in the NM position
Supported by Myotronics, Kent, WA
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry