Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Dr. Chan’s Blogs
A Place for Learning • Discovery • Support • Guidance
What today’s dentists are missing is the foundational comprehension and perspective of re-establishing their patient’s masticatory stability, occlusal stability and temporomandibular joint stability for optimal health.
Occlusal health is key to effective occlusal treatment. All dental treatment must recognized and resolved the following conditions if stable, functional and comfortable dental health is a goal for successful treatment:
- Masticatory dysfunctions,
- Temporomandibular joint derangements and
- Abnormal neuromuscular pains
stemming from abnormal vectors of forces due to hyper occlusal signalling or hyper muscle activity.
- Become proficient by learning the movements of the condyles and the effects of these movements on cusp height, cusp shape and cusp paths.
- Master the techniques in gathering the necessary data of the human articulator to put into the computer in order that the necessary jaw relationships can be reproduced accurately.
- Acquire an understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the mandibular joints.
- Comprehend how the gneuro-muscular system assists us to fix the teeth for the best oral automation.
- Give greater attention to nature’s structure and health of the periodontium.
A dentist has arrived when he/she will be as interested in having great dental cosmetic health founded on good form of physiologic occlusion. It is this understanding to occlusa details that allows a dentist to masterfully implement the necessary treatments to help his/her patients effectively.
Functional stable comfortable dental health is what is needed amongst a significantly growing population of patients experiencing various forms of musculoskeletal occlusal and temporomandibular joint dysfunctions. Physiologic health is what is required, NOT pathologic dysfunction or physical impairments.
- Register and advanced your education at OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS Master Track – The Next Level Beyond the Basics
- Doctor Education
- OC Recognitions Program
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry
Copyright © 2016 Occlusion Connections™ All rights reserved.