Home | OC Summit Home | About OC Summit | OC Summit Registration | CE Credits | Hotel Accommodations | Contact Us | OC Summit Partners | Doctor Education | Vision | OC Experience | Previous OC Summit 2013
2018 OC SUMMIT SPEAKERS
Paul Marc Goulet, M.B.A.
Rod Willey, D.D.S., D.ACSDD, D.ASBA (President and CEO of Koala Center for Sleep Disorders)
Dr. Jerry Lim Eng Yong, BDS (Singapore), FRACDS (Australia) FICD
“A Gneuromuscular Foundation for Occlusal Rehabilitation in Dentistry”
Occlusion is a fundamental missing link in many dental treatment. This stems from the fact that it is a very difficult subject to master as an undergraduate module. Any form of dentistry requiring us to alter the occlusion in any dimension needs to be managed well especially in patients with TMD or TMJ issues. This presentation looks at the use of the use of Gneuromuscular Occlusion in the treatment of Restorative and Orthodontic occlusal rehabilitation cases. In this step by step presentation, it is the objective of the speaker to share his experiences of reconstructing bites in Dentistry from an Orthodontic as well as Restorative perspective.
Joseph G. Willardsen, D.D.S. (True Dentistry)
DINNER – OC FELLOWSHIP AWARDS PRESENTATION
- Bruce W. Greenstein, D.M.D. – OC Fellowship case presentation
- Dr. Yury Sergeevich Kalinin – OC Fellowship case presentation
Kenneth Himmler, Sr., CEP, CRPc, CFS, CES, CTS, CAS (President and CEO of H & H Retirement Design and Management)
Section 1) Foundational Asset Protection
- Learn the proper way to structure your business and personal finances to protect against litigation
- Learn what the biggest liability risk a Dental Practice has is, and how to protect against it
- Find out why depending on mal-practice insurance can lead to bankruptcy in litigation
- Understand why 70% of LLC’s will fail to protect assets in a lawsuit
- How a NAPT can protect 100% of your assets and income if structured properly
Section 2) Maximizing Profits and Tax Reduction Under Trump Tax Reform
With only three years left, what have you done to restructure your personal and business tax plan for maximum savings
- Find out if your using these three Trump Tax Reform rules to reduce your tax by up to 40%
- Learn how foreign Dentists can now use the U.S. to reduce tax by up to 50%
- Understand why using an IRA or Pension plan may be the biggest tax mistake you make and how to unravel it
- How to use the tax code to increase your marketing and net patient inflows
Section 3) Exit Strategy Maximization
When you build your practice with the exit in mind you can take your typical Dental Practice Value and increase by up to 3X with the proper structure.
- Learn the three biggest mistakes Dentists make in building their business for later sale
- How to structure your practice with the end in mind and maximize your exit strategy
- The one action you must take to eliminate tax on the sale of your practice
Dr. Weng Cheu Yue, BDS (Singapore), FRACDS (Australia), MJDF, RCS (England)
“Linguadontics – Application of Myofunctional Therapy in Dentistry”
The Linguadontics Concept takes an integrative approach and seeks to address the root cause of problems. Tracing the origins of function and neurology of the stomatognathic system, we learn to appreciate the abundance of resources made available to it for a ‘simple’ act of breastfeeding. The coordination of the cranial nerves and other important innervations facilitate the harmonious yet effective operations of many muscles to aid the innate suck-swallow-breathe and rooting reflexes to help babies feed. The rise of the tongue signifies the myofunctional habituation to ensure good oral growth and development, postural alignment, gastrointestinal health, neurological balances and much more. The scope is wide but relevant to the profession of dentistry and the lecture will explore deep and wide into this path less taken – a tongue-centric, airway focused and myofunctional approach to health management.
- The tongue’s core functions and its influence on overall health – Overview of the tongue and its function. The Importance of Myofunctional Training and rehabilitation of the tongue functions, Identifying the signs and symptoms of poor myofunctional habits, The Myobrace and Myomunchee Systems, Case Studies
- Understanding Cranial Nerves and their relation to Dentistry. Why TMD is a misnomer – Appreciate the rich neural resources allocated to the stomatognathic system from birth, Identify the role of neural innervations on the craniofacial areas and the related functions, Making sense of the musculoskeletal signs and symptoms in TMD, Relate TMD to the real sources of problem and understand strategies to improve the conditions.
- Treatment planning & Treatment Options – Cases discussion ranging from children to adults, Integrative approach to managing cases across all the age range
Ray Foster, CDT (President and CEO of Las Vegas Esthetic Laboratory)
Jarod Shelton, Ceramist – Esthetic Alliance Lab
Clayton A. Chan, D.D.S. (Founder/Director of Occlusion Connections)
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry
Copyright © 2018 Occlusion Connections™ All rights reserved.