Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Partners | Dr. Chan’s Blogs | Finding a GNM Dentist
POST GRADUATE MASTER TRACK TRAINING for General Dentist, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians and Team Members
OCCLUSION COURSES for the Advancing Clinician with Clayton A. Chan, D.D.S.
We have SOLUTIONS . . . IMPROVING PATIENT CARE . . . Filling in the Gaps!
OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS continuing dental education center is pleased to announce a comprehensive CE program with basic and advanced courses scheduled uniquely in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. OC’s courses have been attended by GPs and specialists from around the world and are continuing to be recognized as a premiere center for learning amongst clinical oriented dentist who want to know. Rave reviews from both doctors and team members have inspired referrals to these courses by dentists and their colleagues allowing them to continue their education with us. (Please see the schedule of courses and dates offered as well as see what others colleagues are saying about the OC courses.
A proven path and curriculum has been recognized by dentists from around the world to specifically address the clinical concerns and questions that have gone unanswered. Clinicians now have found logical answers to their gnathic and neuromuscular occlusal problems in the areas of TMD, restorative and orthodontic/orthopedics with these teachings. Dr. Chan shows dentists how dentistry can be predictable and practiced from another dental practice model.
HOW STABLE IS YOUR CASE?
Dentists have recognized there are missing gaps in both their gnathologic and neuromuscular occlusal training. In this comprehensive building block program Dr. Chan systematically provides clinically focused instruction, knowledge and detailed training for all dentists seeking answers and solutions to simple yet complex clinical problem. He shows you the differences and why’s.
Are you tired, burned out, frustrated? . . . you know there is more!
These proven GNM teachings bring dentists from all over to a thought provoking diagnostic awareness that has opened their eyes to see how to refine their clinical skills, practice management experience and abilities to levels beyond the basics that has revolutionized their occlusal management, K7 and TENS understanding, laboratory communication and bite transfer (transitioning) protocols to new levels of mastery.
Come and see! Dr. Chan and his team will show you how we do it – our “Thinking Process”.
- “All compromise is based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” — Jim Rohn
Attitude, humbleness of heart and spirit are key elements to advanced one’s learning into the profound discipline of GNM OCCLUSION. It is the simplicity of this matter that makes it relevant to all who want to know beyond the NM (neuromuscular) and centric relation (CR) concepts. It is a combined approach of reason, logic and clinical effectiveness to achieve results at the next level.
COURSES & CURRICULUM:
- Level 1 – Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion – The Next Level Beyond the Basics
- Level 2 – Advanced Diagnostic Principles
- Level 3 – Advanced Treatment Planning
- Level 4 – Introduction to Micro Occlusion/Coronoplasty I
- Level 5 – NM Bite Refinement
- Level 6 – Advanced Bite Management and Transfer
- Level 7 – Advanced Micro-Occlusion/Coronoplasty II
- Level 8 – Scan Interpretation and Clinical Application – A Doorway into the Next Stage of your journey
RESTORATIVE COSMETIC COURSES:
ORTHO/ ORTHOPEDIC TRACK:
- Ortho I – Fundamentals of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Ortho II – Initiation of Orthopedic/Orthodontic Treatment
- Ortho III – Orthopedic/Orthodontic Mechanics I
K7 INSTRUMENTATION COURSES:
We know how to teach and perfect your J5 Myomonitor TENS and K7 INSTRUMENTATION skills and understanding of Occlusion. Learn from the GNM Master.
OC INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS:
- OC International Seminar I – Level 1, 2, 3 and 4
- OC International Seminar II – K7, Level 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Orthotic Fabrication – Levels 1-7 Doctors Only
- Orthotic Reline for the TMD Patient
- Financial Wellness – Key Strategies for Dentist’s to Achieve Financial Wellness
- The OC Summit 2018 – Celebrating Occlusion Connections 10th Anniversary
- DR. CHAN’S INTERNATIONAL LECTURE & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT SCHEDULE
Occlusion Connections features renowned teacher and clinician Dr. Clayton A. Chan. His leadership and pioneering role in both neuromuscular (NM) and “gneuromuscular” (GNM) occlusal teachings has been recognized, by his peers, for his ability to deliver outstanding care to his patients as well as present on the most advance principles of dental occlusion and the treatment of TMD patients. When you take an OC CE course, you can be assured you are taught the most up to date and clinically relevant techniques, based on sound science, substantiated protocols and proven clinical techniques. Dr. Chan’s GNM teachings have afforded dentist from around the world to implement clinical techniques that have achieved outstanding results in their own “real world” dental offices. You will learn and be inspired how to successfully and profitably integrate these protocols into your practice when you take an OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS CE course.
Occlusion Connections™ is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing dental education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship/Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 9/1/2016 to 8/31/2020. Provider ID# 349336.
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry
Copyright © 2016 Occlusion Connections™ All rights reserved.