Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Partners | Dr. Chan’s Blogs | Finding a GNM Dentist
POST GRADUATE MASTERCLASS TRAINING for General Dentist, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians and Team Members
OC Masterclass is the bringing of light into darkness. It is the shift of one’s “thinking process” from the mechanical realm to the physiologic realm – from inexperience to confident compatence.
We fill in the clinical GAPS – questions that have never been adequately answered by our profession – now answered! We have make sense with SOLUTIONS to comprehensive dental care!
“Taking short cuts will only lead to clinical frustrations and failures”!
OC Masterclass training by Dr. Clayton Chan recognizes the missings keys and secrets to dental occlusion that are not taught in today’s dental curriculum. Dentists have recognized there are missing gaps in both their gnathologic and neuromuscular training. Dentists who want to stretch their clinical wings and master restorative, prosthetic/implant, orthodontic and TMD dentistry to the next level come to learn these GNM protocols, methods, techniques and skills to advance the quality of patient care.
Attitude, humbleness of heart and spirit are key elements to advanced one’s learning into a profound discipline of GNM OCCLUSION. It is the simplicity of this matter that makes it relevant to all who want to know beyond the NM (neuromuscular) and (CR) centric relation occlusion concepts. It is a combined approach of reason, logic and clinical effectiveness to achieve results at the next level.
OC Masterclass training has been attended by GPs, leaders and specialists from around the world. It continues to be recognized as the premiere center for comprehensive occlusal education. Rave reviews from colleagues and team members world wide have inspired referrals to this special and unique program designed for those dentists who want to really know.
MASTERCLASS COURSES & CURRICULUM:
- Level 1 – Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion – The Next Level Beyond the Basics
- Level 2 – Advanced Diagnostic Principles
- Level 3 – Advanced Treatment Planning
- Level 4 – Introduction to Micro Occlusion/Coronoplasty I
- Level 5 – NM Bite Refinement
- Level 6 – Advanced Bite Management and Transfer
- Level 7 – Advanced Micro-Occlusion/Coronoplasty II
- Level 8 – Scan Interpretation and Clinical Application – A Doorway into the Next Stage of your journey
RESTORATIVE COSMETIC COURSES:
ORTHO/ ORTHOPEDIC TRACK:
- Ortho I – Fundamentals of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Ortho II – Initiation of Orthopedic/Orthodontic Treatment
- Ortho III – Orthopedic/Orthodontic Mechanics I
K7 INSTRUMENTATION COURSES:
We know how to teach and perfect your J5 DENTAL (Myomonitor) TENS and K7 INSTRUMENTATION skills and understanding of Occlusion. Learn from the GNM Master.
OC INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS:
- OC International Seminar I – Level 1 and 2
- OC International Seminar II – Level 3 and 4
- OC International Seminar III – K7, Level 5 and 6
- OC International Seminar IV – 7 and 8
- Orthotic Fabrication – Levels 1-7 + Doctors Only
- Orthotic Reline for the TMD Patient – Levels 1-4 + Doctors Only
- Financial Wellness – Key Strategies for Dentist’s to Achieve Financial Wellness
- The OC Summit 2018 – Celebrating Occlusion Connections 10th Anniversary
- DR. CHAN’S INTERNATIONAL LECTURE & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT SCHEDULE
TO REGISTER: Course Registration and Location
A proven path and curriculum has been recognized by dentists from around the world to specifically address the clinical concerns and questions that have gone unanswered. Clinicians now have found logical answers to their gnathic and neuromuscular occlusal problems in the areas of TMD, restorative and orthodontic/orthopedics with these teachings. Dr. Chan’s Masterclass shows dentists how dentistry can be predictable and practiced from another dental practice model. Seeing is believing!
HOW STABLE IS YOUR CASE?
In this comprehensive building block program Dr. Chan systematically provides clinically focused instruction, knowledge and detailed training for all dentists seeking answers and solutions to simple yet complex clinical problem. He shows you the differences and why’s.
Are you tired, burned out, frustrated? . . . you know there is more!
These proven GNM teachings bring dentists from all over to a thought provoking diagnostic awareness that has opened their eyes to see how to refine their clinical skills, practice management experience and abilities to levels beyond the basics that has revolutionized their occlusal management, K7 and dental TENS understanding, laboratory communication and bite transfer (transitioning) protocols to new levels of mastery.
Come and see! Dr. Chan and his team will show you how he does it – Our “Thinking Process”.
- “All compromises are based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “In clinical dentistry a new understanding is required of today’s dentist to grasp underlying factors that relates both the gnathologic and neuromuscular principles in a logical process. This is called Gneuromuscular Thinking – A “Thinking Process”.
- “I have had the privilege to attend Dr. Chan’s courses with other doctors over the years. The courses are very well presented and offer the ability to apply the knowledge immediately upon returning back to the office I would highly recommend Occlusal Connections.” — Dr. Al Winchar, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS (OC) is a continuing dental education center which provides a comprehensive dental CE program covering basic through advanced training held uniquely in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Occlusion Connections features renowned teacher and clinician Dr. Clayton A. Chan. His leadership and pioneering role in both neuromuscular (NM) and “gneuromuscular” (GNM) occlusal teachings has been recognized, by his peers, for his ability to deliver outstanding care to his patients as well as present the most advanced principles of dental occlusion and the treatment of TMD patients. When taking OC’s Masterclass training, you can be assured you are taught the most up to date and clinically relevant techniques, based on sound science, substantiated protocols and proven clinical techniques. Dr. Chan’s GNM teachings have afforded dentist from around the world to implement clinical occlusal techniques that have achieved outstanding results in their own “real world” dental offices. You will learn and be inspired how to successfully and profitably integrate these protocols into your practice when you take OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS MASTERCLASS TRAINING.
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry
Copyright © 2016 Occlusion Connections™ All rights reserved.