Home | About OC | OC Masterclass Training | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Partners | Dr. Chan’s Blog Notes | Finding a GNM Dentist
POST GRADUATE MASTERCLASS TRAINING for General Dentist, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians and Team Members
BECOMING THE PHYSICIAN OF THE MOUTH
OC Masterclass Training by Dr. Clayton A. Chan recognizes missing keys and secrets to dental occlusion and TMD that are not taught in today’s dental curriculum. Dentists have recognized there are missing gaps in both their gnathologic and neuromuscular training. Dentists who want to stretch their clinical wings and master restorative, prosthetic/implant, orthodontic and TMD dentistry to the next level come to learn these GNM protocols, methods, techniques and skills to advance the quality of patient care and results. OC offers a comprehensive continuum with Levels 1-8, plus Ortho/Orthopedic courses Ortho 1-3.
MASTERCLASS COURSES & CURRICULUM:
- Level 1 – Advanced Principles of Physiologic Occlusion – The Next Level Beyond the Basics
- Level 2 – Advanced Diagnostic Principles
- Level 3 – Advanced GNM Treatment Planning
- Level 4 – Introduction to GNM Micro Occlusion/Coronoplasty I
- Level 5 – Advance GNM Bite Refinement/K7 Practicum
- Level 6 – Advanced GNM Bite Management and Transfer
- Level 7 – Advanced GNM Micro-Occlusion/Coronoplasty II
- Level 8 – Scan Interpretation and Clinical Application – A Doorway into the Next Stage of your journey
ORTHO/ ORTHOPEDIC TRACK:
- Ortho I – Fundamentals of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Ortho II – Initiation of Orthopedic/Orthodontic Treatment
- Ortho III – Orthopedic/Orthodontic Mechanics I
K7 INSTRUMENTATION COURSES:
Dr. Clayton Chan is an expert and is able to teach and perfect your J5 DENTAL TENS and K7x INSTRUMENTATION skills, understanding and clinical abilities. Learning how to properly capture an optimized bite registration with the K7x and interpret the K7 Scan data to the next level of occlusion is key to becoming a clinical expert. Learn from the GNM Master. We have a proven track record. Dr’s around the world have recognized Dr. Chan as the Master in the use and application of Myotronics K7x Occlusal Evaluation System.
- Orthotic Fabrication – Levels 1-8 + Doctors Only
- Orthotic Reline for the TMD Patient – Levels 1-4 + Doctors Only
OC Masterclass training has been attended by GPs, leaders and specialists from around the world. It continues to be recognized as the premiere center for comprehensive occlusal education. Rave reviews from colleagues and team members world wide have inspired referrals to this special and unique program designed for those dentists who want to really know.
OC Masterclass brings clarity and conciseness to confusion. It is the shift of one’s “thinking process” from the mechanical realm to the physiologic realm – from hesitation and unassured to confident competence.
We fill in the clinical GAPS that many questions have never been adequately answered by our profession – Now answered succinctly! Our teachings make the most clinical sense with logical SOLUTIONS to complex TMD, restorative and orthodontic challenges!
“Taking short cuts will only lead to clinical frustrations and failures”!
ABOUT THE TEACHER
CLAYTON A. CHAN, D.D.S.
Occlusion Connections (OC) features renowned teacher and clinician Dr. Clayton A. Chan. His leadership and pioneering role in both “gneuromuscular” (GNM) and neuromuscular (NM) occlusal teachings has been recognized, by his peers, for his ability to deliver outstanding care to his patients as well as present the most advanced principles of dental occlusion and the treatment of TMD patients. When taking OC’s Masterclass training, you can be assured you are taught the most up to date and clinically relevant techniques, based on sound science, substantiated protocols and proven clinical techniques. Dr. Chan’s GNM teachings have afforded dentist from around the world to implement clinical occlusal techniques that have achieved outstanding results in “real world” dental practices. You will learn, be inspired, become skilled, successful, profitable and confident in integrating these clinical GNM protocols into your dental practice. More About Dr. Chan
OC INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS:
- OC International Seminar I – Level 1 and 2
- OC International Seminar II – Level 3 and 4
- OC International Seminar III – K7, Level 5 and 6
- OC International Seminar IV – 7 and 8
Attitude, humbleness of heart and spirit are key elements to advanced one’s learning into a profound discipline of GNM OCCLUSION. It is the simplicity of this matter that makes it relevant to all who want to know beyond the NM (neuromuscular) and (CR) centric relation occlusion concepts. It is a combined approach of reason, logic and clinical effectiveness to achieve results at the next level.
TO REGISTER: Course Registration and Location
A proven path and curriculum has been recognized by dentists from around the world to specifically address the clinical concerns and questions that have gone unanswered. Clinicians now have found logical answers to their gnathic and neuromuscular occlusal problems in the areas of TMD, restorative and orthodontic/orthopedics with these teachings. Dr. Chan’s Masterclass shows dentists how dentistry can be predictable and practiced from another dental practice model. Seeing is believing!
- “All compromises are based on give and take, but there can be no give and take on fundamentals. Any compromise on mere fundamentals is a surrender.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “In clinical dentistry a new understanding is required of today’s dentist to grasp underlying factors that relates both the gnathologic and neuromuscular principles in a logical process. This is called Gneuromuscular Thinking – A “Thinking Process”.
- “I have had the privilege to attend Dr. Chan’s courses with other doctors over the years. The courses are very well presented and offer the ability to apply the knowledge immediately upon returning back to the office I would highly recommend Occlusal Connections.” — Dr. Al Winchar, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
OCCLUSION CONNECTIONS (OC) is a continuing dental education center which provides a comprehensive dental CE program covering basic through advanced training held exclusively in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry
Copyright © 2023 Occlusion Connections™ All rights reserved.