Home | About OC | Continuing Education | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us
Dr. Clayton Chan uses advance K7 kineseographic diagnostic technology in his dental practice.
He explains brief what each of the
- Science of K7 Electro-Diagnostic Instrumentation
- Low Frequency J5 Myomonitor TENS
- Relaxing the Muscles with J5 Myomonitor TENS
- What is Bite Optimization
- Efficacy of Myomonitor TENS – More published literature
- Effect of Postural Cervical Muscles on the Occlusion – TENsing the Cervical Muscles
- Not Every TENS Unit is FDA Approved for DENTAL USE: What Type of TENS is being used on you?
- About the J5 Dental/Myomonitor TENS FDA 510K Status and Classification
- Dental TENS Safety and Effectiveness
- Contraindications for Ultra Low Frequency Myomonitor TENS
- Bells Palsy: Thoughts and Considerations
9061 West Post Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89148 United States Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry