Home | About OC | OC Masterclass Training | Course Schedule | Registration | Accommodations | About Dr. Chan | Study Club | Doctor Education | Patient Education | Vision | Research Group | Science | Orthodontics | Laboratory | Dr. Chan’s Articles | GNM Dentistry | Contact Us | Partners | Dr. Chan’s Blog Notes | Finding a GNM Dentist
Ideas, concepts, methods and approaches are not always as simple as they may first appear or when they are presented. TMD is a very involved problem of multiple layers of concerns. Not all TMD is the same as other TMD issues. There are different kinds of TMD ranging from easy, simple, moderate, difficult and complex TMD problems. All may appear the same at a superficial glance relating to teeth, muscles and joints….but may require different levels of study and evaluation based on varied conditions of the involved structures.
Treatment Success will depend on many factors:
- Pain Motivators
- Practical Concerns
- Previous Treatments
- Missing Teeth
- Dental Classifications
- Masticatory Dysfunctions
- Temporomandibular Joint Derangements
- Cervical Spine Derangements
- Systemic/Medical Problems – Biochemical, Emotional, Physical/Structural, Organ Systems
- Treatment Expectations
What is the Probability of Your Treatment Success?
It will also depend on your dentists understanding and awareness of these factors.
Read more on:
- GNM Optimized
- ® Optimized Bite and the Chan Optimized Bite™ education and training – Leader in Bite Optimization
- GNM Case Studies
- Defining Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Defining Gneuromuscular Dentistry
- Gneuromuscular vs.Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Computerized Electro-Diagnostic Instrumentation
- Who Are the GNM Dentists?
Telephone: (702) 271-2950
Leader in Gneuromuscular and Neuromuscular Dentistry